Polyclinic Panacea, Belgrade
By using the Health Card, you get the stated discount on the price of services in Polyclinic Panacea, Belgrade. BUY A CARD AND GET 10 FFP2 / KN95 MASKS GRATIS Read more ->
Panacea Polyclinic was established on March 3, 2009 in Belgrade.
The Polyclinic offers:
1. Magnetic Resonance Imaging diagnostics
We have installed a new 1.5 T Siemens MRI scanner, whose quality guarantees high resolution images as well as a range of additional examination techniques, which allows efficient and precise diagnostics of conditions affecting: heart, breasts, brain, spinal cord, head and neck blood vessels, chest, abdomen (kidneys, ureters, adrenal glands, pancreas, liver, spleen, bile duct imaging (MRCP)), pelvis minor organs (urinary bladder, ovaries, prostate), skeletal system, ligaments and muscles.
In addition to the standard MRI tests, we are the only private clinic which uses advanced MRI techniques such as:
- Brain and prostate MR spectroscopy – a method used to determine the metabolic profile of a brain
- or prostate tumor, a special type of non-invasive biopsy designed to determine the nature of tumor
- even before the surgery;
- Diffusion MRI – a method which allows the earliest stroke diagnostics;
- MRI under analgosedation – we are the only private clinic possessing a magnetically compatible
- anesthesia machine (Fabius MRI), which allows us to perform the tests under analgosedation on
- babies, children and patients unable to cooperate (communicate) during the test, with professional
- monitoring provided by an anesthesiologist;
2. Ultrasound diagnostics:
- Heart, abdomen, pelvis, urinary tract, thyroid, soft tissues, breasts, joints;
- 4D ultrasound in gynecology;
- Children – hips, CNS in babies, abdomen, urinary tract, scrotum (testicles), thyroid;
- Vascular color Doppler ultrasound: neck, arms, legs, arteries, subclavian arteries;
- Transcranial color Doppler ultrasound.
3. Specialist medical examinations in the following medical fields:
- INTERNAL MEDICINE – cardiology, gastroenterology, endocrinology, rheumatology,
- NEUROLOGY – neurological examinations, EEG (electroencephalogram) – a neurophysiological
- method registering cerebral activity via electrodes attached to the scalp, EMG (electromyogram) – a
- method used to determine the functionality of muscles and peripheral nerves. The machine we have
- also allows the so-called single fiber recording – individual muscle fiber recording;
- GYNECOLOGY – colposcopy, ultrasound, problems in girls from the youngest age to adolescence.
- Panacea Polyclinic employs a professional team of experienced doctors. We have modern machines and
- equipment, and our primary objective is to provide a quality and comprehensive service to every patient who
- places their trust in us.